Never give up on your dreams

I reach the school by 9:00 a.m. At the 9:10 a.m. we attend the prayer meeting after signing the register. First hour I had a class at a 9C I discuss the topic double circulation using ICT, later activity card was provided to check students understanding. Fourth our I carry out Diagnostic tested at 9c. Then I had lunch duty. At 6 hour I had a substitution class at 7b. I engage them with games and activities. Then I had interval duty. At 3:30 p.m. we left the school after signing the register.
 The past one week was amazing experience for us. We got an opportunity to organise and lead the sports day in St. Goretti school and it was an amazing experience. Also we had opportunity to participate in other programs conducted in the school. We had  an amazing experience here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"The beginning is always today"

Orientation day 4