"Find a way not an excuse"

It is our fourth week in St. Goretti. We are almost completed our lesson plans. We actively involved in various activities of school. 
Today I reached network School by 9:00 a.m. at 9:10 after attending the prayer meeting we signed the register second our I had a class at the 9th C today discuss the topic heart, it was presented as enquiry training model. I gave then hints and  students ask yes or no questions. later I explain  the structure of heart using ICT.  Then I provide chart and activity card to check students understanding. Then in the afternoon I had lunch duty. last hour I had substitution at 7c. I engage them with games. At 3:30 p.m.  we left school after signing the register

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Never give up on your dreams

"The beginning is always today"

Orientation day 4